Perfect imbalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The search begins[OPEN]
Hunting The Hunters EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 12:37 pm by Spoodnick

» Bounty for "Black-Spear" Dusk
Hunting The Hunters EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 12:24 pm by Spoodnick

» Hunting The Hunters
Hunting The Hunters EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:35 am by Spoodnick

» Hunted Prey
Hunting The Hunters EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:52 am by jac600

» [PLOT]Misery Loves Company
Hunting The Hunters EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:23 pm by Spoodnick

» Upgrading your powers
Hunting The Hunters EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:57 pm by Spoodnick

» Cassius Black "Dusk"
Hunting The Hunters EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:53 am by Spoodnick

» News Board
Hunting The Hunters EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:51 pm by Spoodnick

» Niccolo Ferrari WIP
Hunting The Hunters EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:10 am by Spoodnick

Affiliates
Zoid Wild Frontier
News Board

Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:51 pm by Spoodnick

New plot thread up in Europe. This affects the world as a whole, if you are in any faction you may want to check it out.

Comments: 0

Hunting The Hunters

2 posters

Go down

Hunting The Hunters Empty Hunting The Hunters

Post by ZyxNova Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:32 pm

'The Techs at the Morte HQ intercepted a message that Verwusten was on the hunt for more subjects to run there insane experiments on.' Dusk thought as he slipped through the dark streets of Sydney. 'Not on my watch they won't be.' Dusk had been sent to prevent any harm from coming to the innocent people of Sydney, Verwusten had a habit of picking random people off the streets to run there tests on, and even though Australia was under Verwusten control, it was still unacceptable to take away the innocent. Dusk heard a shriek from the street ahead of him, he peered around the corner to see three Verwusten soldiers surrounding a defenseless woman. "SOMEBODY, HELP ME PLEASE, I DONT WANT TO DIE!!!" the woman cried. Dusk was about to charge in when he heard a sound from behind him. he turned around and looked, but it was so dark he couldn't see a thing. "Who's there, Show yourself?" Dusk said quietly, awaiting a response.

Last edited by ZyxNova on Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZyxNova
ZyxNova

Pathogen Points : 1379

Back to top Go down

Hunting The Hunters Empty Re: Hunting The Hunters

Post by Spoodnick Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:00 pm

"Who's there, Show yourself?"

The three men turned to see the completely revealed Dusk jumping because of a cat kicking over a bin. One of the men walked over to Dusk and glared at him. "You want something, kid?" He said, standing tall over Dusk. "YOU! HELP ME PLEASE!" The woman screamed behind him and the soldier turned and nodded to one of the other three, signalling to knock the woman out and leave, which they did swiftly. The soldier standing in front of Dusk now stood alone, smiling. "I'm sorry if you wanted to save that damsel, kid. Orders from up top, no hard feelings okay?" The soldier turned and started to follow his comrades, still keeping his guard up in case Dusk tried anything. After a few steps he turned back and decided to block the path in case Dusk did try to chase them down. "Don't try to play hero, kid. Just back away."
Spoodnick
Spoodnick
Admin

Pathogen Points : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by ZyxNova Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:35 pm

One of the Soldiers had noticed Dusk and walked over to him, leaving his fellow soldiers to deal with the woman. "You want something, kid?", asked the soldier, "Yeah, as a matter of fact, i do want something, i want you to release that innocent woman." The woman noticed him and started yelling to him, "YOU! HELP ME PLEASE!" The soldier turned and gestured to one of the other soldiers, as if telling him to shut her up. The soldier promptly knocked the woman out and put her down, walking away from her unconscious body.

It was only Dusk and the first soldier now, the soldier had a smile on his face. "I'm sorry if you wanted to save that damsel, kid. Orders from up top, no hard feelings okay?" The soldier turned and began to walk away in the same direction his comrades had. He only took a few steps before turning around to face Dusk again, he was clearly blocking Dusk's path so he couldn't pursue the other two. "Don't try to play hero, kid. Just back away."

Dusk looked at the soldier, fire burning in his eyes. "I will not back away, i fight for the Portatore Di Morte, i fight for the protection of all people, except for those who harm others, in short, prepare to die!" Dusk splayed his hands so that his palms faced the houses on either side of the street. Dusk closed his hands and shadows writhed from every patch of darkness on the street, aiming right at the soldier. The shadows began to circle the soldier, eventually closing in on him, obscuring him from view. Dusk smirked, "Hmm, that was easy."
ZyxNova
ZyxNova

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoodnick Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:20 pm

"I will not back away, i fight for the Portatore Di Morte, i fight for the protection of all people, except for those who harm others, in short, prepare to die!"

"You fool, do you really want to turn this city into a battle ground? If you attack a Verwustun officer in a zone controlled by us you could start a struggle for control. Much more lives will be at stake then you could ever comprehend, kid." As he said this he felt the dark itself creeping around him and he raised an invisible force-field around him as a bunch of spears made of darkness lunged at him all around and flew off of the shield he put up. "DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL MY TROOPS KID!? You are poking at a beast with power that you can't understand! I've been nice to you 'till now, but if you want a fight that bad, I'll be happy to oblige but if you make any move against Verwustun I can easily have the entire military gunning for you and only you! And don't think that Morte will help you, or even be able to. They've been smart enough to avoid large conflicts because they don't have the troops to take it. You don't want to start something kid."
Spoodnick
Spoodnick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZyxNova Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:56 pm

"DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL MY TROOPS KID!? You are poking at a beast with power that you can't understand! I've been nice to you 'till now, but if you want a fight that bad, I'll be happy to oblige but if you make any move against Verwustun I can easily have the entire military gunning for you and only you! And don't think that Morte will help you, or even be able to. They've been smart enough to avoid large conflicts because they don't have the troops to take it. You don't want to start something kid."

Dusk heard the soldier talking from inside the swarm of shadows, he survived it. "I do want to start something my friend, I don't think you know exactly who you are talking to. I am Dusk, a General of the Portatore Di Morte, and one of the most feared members of my faction, so unless you want to end up a pile of unrecognizable mush, then it would be in your best interest to stay out of my way!"

Dusk started walking then stopped after a few steps, "Oh yeah, and by the way, that forcefield is still up because i wanted it to be up, if i was in a worse mood, I probably would have killed you, and guess what, your ignorance has put me in a worse mood, so, bye bye." With that, Dusk clenched his fist and the shadows caved in, loud snapping and popping sounds coud be heard from inside the mess of shadows, and blood began to ooze out from the gaps between the shadows. Dusk smirked, then walk after the other two soldiers.
ZyxNova
ZyxNova

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoodnick Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:36 am

"Captain Decker has been eliminated by an unknown person from Portatore Di Morte, requesting immediate reinforcements. Private, take the girl and leave. Now." One of the two soldiers said in a radio, then to his comrade who picked up the unconscious woman and began to make a break for it. The soldier who called up on the radio blocked Dusk's path. "Enough Verwustun troops to take down a country are going to be coming here in a matter of minutes with their sights set on you." He said, chucking his coat to the side, wearing a tank top. I'm to stop you from getting away long enough for them to arrive. NOW BRING IT ON IF YOU THINK YOU CAN FACE MY MIGHT!"

The man made a dash for Dusk, punching through any Dark whips that came his way with his bare hands. He stopped a few meters short of Dusk and smashed down on the ground with his hands, sending a shock-wave causing the ground to shake and hopefully knock Dusk off balance. "You have incurred the wrath of the burly Admiral "Strong-Arm"! Prepare to face my immense strength in combat!" at this point it was unclear what Strong-Arm's power was, but the Admiral's punches were legendary. The Admiral made a straight jab aimed at Dusk's face.
Spoodnick
Spoodnick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZyxNova Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:36 pm

Dusk looked at the Soldier that was blocking his path, taking note of all his features. The Soldier began to speak to Dusk. "Enough Verwustun troops to take down a country are going to be coming here in a matter of minutes with their sights set on you." The Soldier took of his cat and tossed it to his side. When his coat hit the ground, he spoke again, "I'm to stop you from getting away long enough for them to arrive. NOW BRING IT ON IF YOU THINK YOU CAN FACE MY MIGHT!"

The Soldier began to charge head on towards Dusk, who was unleashing as many shadow whips as he could, with no effect. "This guy is strong, he is deflecting my shadows with his bare hands!" Dusk watched as the Soldier stopped a few meters in front of him and punched the ground. Dusk saw a large shock wave begin to ripple across the ground. Dusk had to think quickly, he gathered shadows beneath himself and used them to lift him up, making the shock wave go straight under him. The Soldier began to speak once again, "You have incurred the wrath of the burly Admiral "Strong-Arm"! Prepare to face my immense strength in combat!"

Dusk touched down, only to see Strong-Arm swinging a punch straight for his face. Dusk wasn't fast enough to raise a wall of shadows to block the punch, so he took it like a man. The force behind the punch was incredible, it felt like he had been hit by a truck. The hit had sent him sprawling into a wall, which almost knocked him out. Dusk felt dizzy as he stood up and looked at Strong-Arm, who was standing were Dusk was only seconds before, it was then that Dusk realized he had been punched through two walls.

Dusk stood up and dusted himself, regaining his balance and rearranging his thoughts. "Ow, that hurt, but i hope you realize that its my turn now!" Dusk charged at Strong-Arm, holding his hands out to his sides with his fingers fully outstretched. Dusk emerged from the hole in the wall, 20 shadow whips dragged along behind him as he ran. Dusk got within a meter of Strong-Arm before he stopped and clapped his hands together. The whips flew through the air following wherever Dusk's fingertips went. The whips where slowly closing in on Strong-Arm. Dusk looked at Strong-Arm as the whips closed in on him, a large smirk covered Dusk's face as he began to speak, "Dodge this you Verwusten piece of trash!"
ZyxNova
ZyxNova

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoodnick Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:00 am

"Dodge this you Verwusten piece of trash!"

20 shadow whips bore towards the Admiral and he got himself in a ready stance, his face completely serious. His fists moved at speeds nearly incomprehensible and he destroyed each and every one of the whips by punching the point. His adrenaline flowing the whips were torn to shreds as it seemed like only his arms were moving. The whips all sequentially shattered and Strong-Arm stood there, fists clenched with blood dripping from the knuckles. Strong-Arm lunged towards Dusk, cracking the ground as he walked he grabbed for the boys face and lifted him. "I thought I would need the back up to take you on, but it seems you're all bark and no bite, in over your head." Strong-Arm slammed Dusk into the ground, head first on the concrete with his almost god-like strength.

A shadow looked down from the rooftop at the fight raging beneath him. The fight was entertaining so the shadow continued to watch, looming over the man below.
Spoodnick
Spoodnick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZyxNova Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:40 pm

As Dusk watched his tendrils as they made contact with Strong-Arm, however, they didn't pierce his body, they instead were periodically destroyed by Strong-Arm, who punched them head on. All of the shadows dissipated into thin air, leaving his adversary standing tall, fists clenched, covered in blood. "You managed to destroy my shadows, i'm impressed, not very many people can do that. I applaud you sir" Dusk said sarcastically, realizing that he didn't Strong-Arm didn't care. He was charging at dusk head on, and when Dusk finally reacted, it was to narrowly dodge a swipe to the face, which would have spelled disaster if it had collided.

'Wow, that was close!' Thought Dusk as he sent another barrage of shadows flying towards the Admiral, however, Dusk also made a wall of shadows rise up behind Strong-Arm. 'I'll use my frontal assault as a distraction so i can hit him from behind' thought Dusk, and with a swift flick of the wrist, Dusk flung the wall towards his opponents back.
ZyxNova
ZyxNova

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoodnick Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:01 pm

Having his attack missed, the Admiral grunted, immediately punching through all of the tentacles coming ahead of him and aiming a barrage straight to Dusk's stomach. As the wall slammed into his back he only slightly grunted, continuing with the barrage. He jerked his head backwards and burst through the wall, a stream of blood running down his face now. Thanks to the blast to his back, his tank top was blasted to pieces, falling off and revealing a heavily scarred chest but an almost untouched back. "People like you are scum. You act all high and mighty with no strength, talent or power to back all of your talk up. You have not experienced real hell, you have not thrived on the worst of battlefield's, YOU, who do not know the worst humanity has to offer have NO right to say anything. There is a new generation to the world! That generation is known only as Verwustun!"

The Admiral blasted a punch straight for Dusk's face, stopping just short. After a few seconds of nothing a massive, seemingly invisible blast erupted from where he punched, destroying multiple buildings in a line behind Dusk. "ARROGANT FOOL!"
Spoodnick
Spoodnick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZyxNova Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:21 pm

"People like you are scum. You act all high and mighty with no strength, talent or power to back all of your talk up. You have not experienced real hell, you have not thrived on the worst of battlefield's, YOU, who do not know the worst humanity has to offer have NO right to say anything. There is a new generation to the world! That generation is known only as Verwustun!"

The Admiral threw a powerful punch towards Dusks face. Dusk ducked under the punch, barely dodging it and the explosive blast that destroyed several building behind him. Dusk looked at the destroyed buildings and whistled. "Wow, that power is devestating, shame that i have to put an end to the life that uses it. Oh yes, and about your earlier comment, that is why Verwustun will never win, my dear Admiral. They are pure evil, stuffed to the brim with arrogance and narcissism. You think you are the best, the strongest, however, you have not seen my full power. Now, YOU WILL FEEL THE TRUE POWER THAT IS DUSK, GENERAL OF THE PORTATORE DI MORTE ARMY, AND I WILL CRUSH YOU!"

Dusk unleashed his full power, 20 long, thick and razor sharp tendrils came out of the shadows around the 2 men. Dusk surrounded himself with the shadows and forged them onto an arrowhead shape before launching himself towards the Admiral. "DIE YOU PIECE OF VERWUSTUN SCUM, LIKE ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS OF YOUR PITIFUL FACTION WILL!!!"
ZyxNova
ZyxNova

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoodnick Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:35 am

"Wow, that power is devestating, shame that i have to put an end to the life that uses it. Oh yes, and about your earlier comment, that is why Verwustun will never win, my dear Admiral. They are pure evil, stuffed to the brim with arrogance and narcissism. You think you are the best, the strongest, however, you have not seen my full power. Now, YOU WILL FEEL THE TRUE POWER THAT IS DUSK, GENERAL OF THE PORTATORE DI MORTE ARMY, AND I WILL CRUSH YOU!"

"You ridicule the false arrogance of Verwustun when completely acting like the evil you describe yourself? How foolish, surely even YOU can see how stupid that sounds." The entire alleyway turned black in an instant, being shaded by the darkness brought on by Dusk's rage. The admiral stared at Dusk, who was quickly becoming enveloped into the dark. All of the shadows of the alleyway all formed onto dusk and pointed straight towards Strong-Arm. The dark figure from atop the building jumped down, in between the two. The dark spear heading straight for him, his arm mutated and morphed, transforming into something you would find on the arm of a demon. He charged towards the spear, his demonic fist ablaze. Clashing with the pointed edge of the spear he unclenched his fist and grabbed the tip, it's sharpness not affecting his arm, he flung it upwards.

"Hello...Admiral."
"General. This area is not under your jurisdiction."
"Orders from head. They want you back, I will fight in your place."
"Right, good luck. You know what they say about cornered rats."

With that, The admiral leaped away from the fight, towards the Verwustun Headquarters as Cor awaited the Black Spear's return.
Spoodnick
Spoodnick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum